This post is pinned to make it easier to find the build logs. I will update this post regularly
Find this blog useful or interesting? consider supporting me by buying directly from me on my Tindie store, or support me through PCBs.io <- this nets me a small credit every time you purchase one of my designs shared through them.
(Price drops on ParraPortCNC, and Attiny85A dev board. New items and updated stock!, ParraPortCNC A2.2 now in stock!!)
Current Build Logs
K40 laser build log links have been moved to the temporarily postponed section.
External Build log: miniSam-Zero, New serial bootloader for Arm Cortex M0+
Mini CRT clock
Traveling Hacker box’s
Maintaining old lab equipment
This section is dedicated to posts about old lab equipment.
GPS Disciplined (selectable) frequency standard
3020T Chinese CNC router build logs
ParraPortCNC 3020T CNC upgrade build logs
Updated rev A2 now in my Tindie store
- Concept and design considerations.
- Boards sent to fab, how it works.
- Available for purchase via my Tindie store!
- ParraPortCNC A2.2 Demo video
External build log: Micro numitron clock
NumiClock, VFD, Numitron, Nixies | starting a clock design
K40 MiddleMan board files, and links Updated
- K40 middleman board Oshpark, FFC connector (Digi-Key)
- K40 Laser, Hardware Power explanation | expanding on setup.
Custom GameBoy flash cart for use with a Physically owned collection of games
Temporarily postponed build logs
K-40 Laser upgrade and modifications (Arduino/Ramps)
- Part 1
- Part 1A
- Part 2
- Part 3 : Cleanup and a closed loop cooling system.
- Laser mis-haps, final post delayed.
- Final Post (Cleanup, small changes, middleman files release, FIRE!) <– Delayed
- Revival, new frame/enclosure.
Designing an Arduino based alarm clock (pending post).
- Part 1 Intro
- Part 2 (coming soon, Postponed)
DIY reflow oven (Pending post).
- Part 1 (Pending post).
Diy Microcontroller Retrospect + custom robots (awaiting parts, pending post).
Old Build Logs
Rasperry Pi OwnCloud. (Still relevant)
Prusa Mendel I2 Build and upgrades. (Super Old)
- Part 1: Building the frame.
- Part 2: The Brains.
- Part 3: Upgrades and stuff. (Pictures are missing, will fix soon.)
PS3 (PC power supply conversion / Reflow) : (Failed).
Omnia I900 Custom USB data cable. (Super Old)